GE has released its seventh annual Citizenship Report, titled Sustainable Growth.
The 57-page document includes:
- An analysis tracing the source of GE’s long-term value creation through the lens of good citizenship, by identifying global challenges, GE’s expertise and contribution and the relationship to value creation.
- Expert perspectives from more than 20 global thought leaders on key issues, on topics such as climate change, human rights, labor and supply chain.
- A ten-year retrospective, drawing on perspectives from the expert panel, reflecting upon the evolution of citizenship as well as opportunities for the future.
- List of key challenges and GE’s value to address the challenges. The GE Priority Matrix is introduced to highlight the areas where GE can have an impact, through its products and services or its business operations.
- Perspectives of GE CEO Immelt, Board Member Nunn, Senior Vice President and General Counsel Brackett Denniston and Vice President of Corporate Citizenship Bob Corcoran.
- A new redesigned and re-launched website www.gecitizenship.com, with more interactive, user-friendly navigation and narratives. (more…)